When you need a top-of-the-line AC maintenance plan, look no further than SouthCoast HVAC! While you may think you’re saving money by skipping routine maintenance checkups, you’ll be paying a lot more down the line if and when the neglect results in repairs or even replacement.
Our maintenance service plan improves your unit’s efficiency, minimizes wear and tear, and remedies minor problems before they turn into major complications such as leaks.
When you become a Comfort Club Member, we will carry out an extensive, 78-point inspection of your cooling and heating systems each year. Additionally, you will receive free leak checks, discounted replacement parts, no additional charges for after-hours services, and more!
“These guys are the best! Both service and price were outstanding. Very skilled and professional. They are the best around.”- Dan M.
“From the initial contact by phone, I was met with warmth and professionalism. The technician assigned to me was knowledgeable and took the time to explain to me what he would be doing and also broke down in a very simplistic manner his findings along with ”- Shelia K.
“Matt provided routine HVAC maintenance and monitoring today. Matt was professional, timely, efficient, and courteous.”- Kelly H.
LOWER YOUR UTILITY BILLS, PROLONG YOUR SYSTEM’S LIFESPAN, ENJOY YOUR AC, STRESS-FREE!
Depending on the season, either your cooling or heating system will be working around the clock to keep you and your family comfortable. Without maintenance, it’s easy for your system to become worn out over time, which compromises efficiency and leads to costly repairs! Your AC and heating system needs occasional checkups, just like we do, to patch up small issues before they become any worse!
A FEW REASONS WHY HVAC MAINTENANCE IS ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL INCLUDE:
- Many manufacturers will disregard your system’s warranty if it is not properly cared for.
- Our maintenance service is designed to ensure you never run into this problem.
- No need to stress! We will keep track of when you are due for a maintenance checkup, and call you to set up a convenient time.
- This way you’ll never have to worry about missing an appointment or forgetting to schedule one.
- Your system is valuable! An average AC unit can easily run over 2,000 hours per year.
- Regular maintenance allows you to get the most out of your system by ensuring efficiency and keeping it working smoothly for the entirety of its expected lifespan.
Call us to learn more or join our Comfort Club today to receive regular maintenance of your home air conditioner!